Safety and Environmental
Safety and Environmental Policy
Pecan Pipeline Company will conduct its business worldwide, with a commitment to safeguard people and the environment. Good safety and environmental performance is critical to the success of our business and is the responsibility of every Pecan Pipeline Company employee.
In furtherance of this policy, Pecan Pipeline Company will:
- Make safety and environmental concerns an integral part of our business planning, development, and decision making.
- Conduct our business worldwide in a manner designed to comply with all applicable safety and environmental laws and regulations, and apply responsible standards where such laws or regulations do not exist.
- Provide leadership, professional staff, training, support, and other resources necessary for the implementation of safety and environmental programs that are designed to ensure each individual’s knowledge of their responsibilities.
- Continue to drive down the impact of our business on the environment by reducing wastes, emissions and discharges and using energy efficiently.
- Communicate openly with our customers, employees, neighbors, appropriate officials, and public interest groups regarding significant safety or environmental matters.
- Work with regulators, industry groups, and others to develop sound, equitable, and realistic laws and regulations to protect the environment, employees, and the general public and to raise the standards of our industry.
- Strive to continuously improve and enhance our safety and environmental performance, through appropriate means and programs, toward our goal - no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
Top of Page